Women’s Ministry at FBCSLO
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
The Women’s Ministry of FBC seeks to nurture and equip women of all ages along their journey as they grow in love for God, for His church, and for His world. It is our hope that our events will inspire your heart, enrich your life, and strengthen your relationships with God and each other.
We invite you to become involved through our annual events:
- Women’s Retreat: A time for the women of our community to get away together. Generally held in the beginning of April each year.
- Evening in December: An annual event on the first Monday night in December, this is our opportunity as women to set our hearts and our minds on Christ as we enter the Christmas season.
- Various meals, game nights, craft days, and other events are held throughout the year. Check the FBC calendar for upcoming events.
- Monthly Craft Day, 2nd Saturday of the month: August 10, September 14, and October 12
- Time: 1-3 p.m.
- Location: Room 103
- Bring your own craft to work on, or you may work on projects for Craft Fair in November as desired
- Questions: Peggy Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on participating in Women’s Ministry, please contact:
Peggy Young at email@example.com