Welcome! We’re glad you found us and we look forward to getting to know you in person! Our church family includes people of all ages and life stages, and we think there’s a place here that’s just right for you.
We gather for worship Sunday mornings at 10:30a at 2075 Johnson Avenue. We also have an evening service at 7:30p for college & careers, called Celebration.
Here’s some things people commonly ask about us:
- What does the leadership of FBC believe?
- What is the pastor’s vision for FBC?
- Who are the pastors and staff?
- Where can I get involved?
- Is there a life group/small group I can join?
- How can I grow at FBCSLO?
- Can I have my wedding at FBC?
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to on our site, please don’t hesitate to call or email Lisa Mayer, our office administrator, at 805.543.0945 or email@example.com.